Emily's birthday was on July 8th. I, as always in a timely fashion, am just getting around to post some pictures about her birthday. Emily wanted to go swimming with her cousins, so we went down to Grandma's pool and went swimming for a couple of hours for a "pirate and princess swim party." As a side note of superfluous information Emily shares her birthday with Lucy Mack Smith, for those of you who don't know who that is it is Joseph Smith Jr's mom. I'm not sure what that has to do with anything but anyway....
Emily, Melissa, Logan, and Alex
Michael, Emily, Alex, Logan, Tony, Courtney.
Tiffany, Emily, Todd, and Hilary
Emily can't have sugar so no birthday cake for her, darn it. I did make a birthday cake one year using splenda and cocoa but it did not taste good at all so nix on that one. This year we made home made ice cream cones. Emily had a couple of licks and threw the rest away, since she shouldn't have diary either. What do you do?
Logan and Emily.
Emily also wanted to have a friend party so after we got back from Indiana we got to have another "Pirate and Princess swim party." I didn't get any pictures of the party since I was too busy making sure nobody got hurt and everyone was taken care of. We blew up our swimming pool, had a sprinkler on, a slip and slide, and threw 200 water balloons, which by the way lasted only about 3 minutes. We had pizza and ice cream cones once again. We had a great time and are glad that so many friends were able to come and have a good time with us!
My girls had so much fun, thanks for having them over!
ReplyDelete